- The Anglo Austrian Society (mother society, based in London)
- Austro British Society (Vienna)
- Anglo-Austrian Society (Graz)
- Austro British Society in Upper Austria (Linz)
- Austro British Society Tyrol (Innsbruck)
Other links of interest
- “British in Austria” is a group of British people working unpaid to provide assistance to UK citizens living in Austria. In addition to the three sites below, they run Facebook groups on a variety of subjects, including travel, cookery, alternative TV, nature, book swaps, and sports.
- British in Austria – A forum for UK citizens living in Austria
- British in Austria (Facebook, general site)
- British in Europe – Austria (Facebook, Brexit/Article 50 issues)
- In addition, Keith Davies of “British in Austria” runs his own website with useful links.
- Carinthia Life – A website providing links to basic information for Brits who are new to Carinthia.
- Austro-American Society Carinthia (Klagenfurt)
- English Speakers in Carinthia (Facebook)
- Carinthian International Club (offices in Klagenfurt, Villach)
- International School Carinthia (Velden)
- British Embassy Vienna
- UK in Austria – British Embassy Vienna (Facebook)
- UK help and services in Austria
- Overseas British passport applications
- Integration Assistance (Land Carinthia)
Missing your sausages, pies, snacks …?
- Bobby’s Foodstore (Vienna)
- Kellys Expat Shopping (Find all your favourite British groceries here at Kellys!)
- English Shop Salzburg
- British Store Online (Waitrose products)
- Michelle’s Specialities (swift delivery and meat products packed in cooler bag)
- British Corner Shop – British Food. Delivered Worldwide
- Gurkerl – A grocery delivery service only in Vienna. The thing about this Czech based company start up delivering in Vienna is that they also have a range of Marks & Spencers goodies! You can get some excellent dry goods and frozen items such as smoked haddock, fish and chips English style, kippers, assorted biscuits and teas amongst other things.
Please let us know (via the Contact form below) if we haven’t listed one of your favourite websites, or the source in Austria of your favourite British food. Thanks!